I have always loved the idea of a book club.
Unfortunately I have never been lucky enough to be a part of a face to face one.
Luckily for me we have the Internet where book clubs come alive and I can be a part of a great community of book lovers.
Today, I want to introduce you to the book clubs that I will a part of this year.
I have only selected three because I don’t want to overreach and end up in another reading slump.
- The Classic Book-a-Month Club
- This book club is centered around reading one classic each month for the entire year.
- I love classics however I tend to find them daunting and I always need a little push to start them so I think this book club will be great for me.
- The Paper & Glam Book Club
- This book club aims to diversify the participant’s reading by incorporating classics, fiction, non-fiction, poems, short stories and tomes into the recommended list of books.
- I’m always looking for a way to diversify my reading so I thought this would be the perfect book club for me.
- The Perustopia Book Club
- This book club is founded by two of my favorite Booktubers, Regan from PeruseProject and Sasha from ABookuTopia. They pick a book a month, normally a new YA, fantasy based book and then have a live show at the end of the month to discuss their thoughts.
- I love these two and they always have such great recommendations so I’m super excited to actively participate in this book club this year. Also they usually pick newer books which will help me read some new titles while I knock out some older ones on my TBR this year.
Are you a fan of book clubs?
Will you be joining any this year?
If so, which ones? I would love to know!
Let me know in the comments below.
See you tomorrow and happy reading!